GuidePedia

0
Most of you now know I love celebrating. How are you celebrating this Holiday Season? This week at my 9 to 5 we have had a week of goodies, Secret Santa Gift exchange, socializing, laughter and fun. I must say I have really enjoyed celebrating in the workplace. Different company's celebrate with their employees differently for the Holidays from Formal Balls to office lunch/dinner spreads. What is most important about the celebrations is that the Employers are showing Employee Appreciation.


One thing our office did last year was to decorate our individual office doors. A number of office settings do this and make it a fun competition. Our Supervisor gives the entire staff a personalized gift each year. This gesture places a smile on the entire Team's face. The gifts are not at all expensive, but so thoughtful. This is something I learned when I was in Management in Corporate America. Your Team will take of you as long as you take care of them. Craft activities like making personalized stockings or decorating the office Christmas tree changes the office atmosphere to a jolly one.


Most radio stations during the month of December play none stop Christmas music. Playing the Christmas music in the office can create a joyful Holiday inspired environment too. Staff making Christmas desserts add fun too. Last night I made Vanilla Cookie Cream Cake for our office and I must say it placed smiles on everyone's face as well. The main message is that it's important to celebrate even at work. Celebrating is good for the Soul!! Until next time I will be Celebrating...What will you be doing???

Post a Comment

 
Top