GuidePedia

1

Happy Friday blog readers!!! Alot has gone on this week. I flew back from LA to DFW Sunday after attending the NAACP Image Awards and enjoying Southern California weather. Spent a little QT (quality time) with Jasmine and Chandler. A long eventful work week. Still jet lag. Errands, errands, errands. Overwhelmed by the "Charlie Sheen" media take over and lastly the Earthquake and Tsunami hitting Japan and making it's was way to impact the West Coast. One thing is for sure I pray for everyone's safety. I am also glad our trip to the West Coast was last weekend versus this weekend. I can only imagine the drama and mess we would have experienced trying to get back home.


Natural disasters put everything about life in perspective. All the worries and concerns we have about trivial things, become unimportant. Originally my plan for today's blog was going to be a play by play of the happening in LA for Image Awards, however I have decided not to discuss at this moment, but pause, reflect and relax as more important issues are transpiring. So until next Friday's Confession, event, blog or article..... Cheers and God Bless all that have been effected by the destruction.

Post a Comment

  1. OMG, I love your site Im going to be needing your service soon. I love your work your so gifted. I heard so many GREAT things about you looking forward to working with you.
    Yvette gave me your number I hope you don't mine she said you would be ok with that.I want to start the planing stage next week if it's ok.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top