GuidePedia

0
It's Sunday evening and I am enjoying watching David Tutera's "My Fair Wedding", on WE TV. David is a Planner that I highly respect and admire. He has the gift of renovating a Bride's wedding plans in little time successfully. Brides have had some of the most outrageous ideas and it tickles me everytime to see his response. The most interesting theme to date for me is the Bride wanting her wedding theme to be "The Wizard of Oz". I am very serious. As creative as I pride myself to be, I could not have made this up if I thought all night long. Allow me to share some the details of the Bride's planning that cause Mr. Tutera to become speechless.



The first item was the bridal bouquet. It was a basket with apples, a handcrafted ruby red slipper, and a straw bow tied on the handle. I am serious people. The next items were the bridesmaid dresses resembling munchkins, green and yellow. And lastly the bridesmaids were responsible for creating red ruby slippers to wear. Glitter and glue projects. What I so love about David is that he is a class act that meets every challenge placed in front him.


In David Tutera style, the bride was introduced to more elegant ways of her wedding theme ideas to be realized. Bridesmaids dresses that fit age, body type and occasion. A new Wedding dress for the Bride with custom made ruby red shoes. A venue that would not only convey the theme, but accommodate the guest list comfortably. David also listened closely to the small things that were really big things such as the Bride's close relationship with her deceased Grandmother. He used suttle ways to show tribute to her Grandmother as well as providing a life lesson to the Bride that she could overcome any obstacle.




When I tell you everyone was so pleased and in awwww, I mean just that. There was not a dry eye in attendance. The venue was a farmhouse that gave a homey feeling. The bouquets were nicely made and so appropriate. Not one item over powered. Moments like this reinforce the need of a great Planner to plan your event. It also reminds Planners that we have the ability to create and make lasting memories for our client's that resonate past the day of the event. So until the next party, event, or special occasion CHEERS!!!



Post a Comment

 
Top