GuidePedia

0
Hello to my faithful readers new and old. I have had a lot going on these days that has not allowed me to blog, Facebook, text, or Twitter. You know family is the most important thing and right now that is where my focus has been. Starting February 1, 2011. I will be back in motion 100%. I thank you all for your patience. Though I have not been blogging, I have been thinking about a lot of awesome subjects and articles.

I will be blogging about Super Bowl 45 for sure. As you know, I am here in Dallas, Texas. I will be blogging about Super Bowl House Parties, Celebrity Parties, NFL Experience, and various Galas in the city are surrounding the celebration of the Super Bowl 45. If you are unaware, I am a DIE Heart Dallas Cowboy Fan. Yes, I said it. And though we did not have a successful season my native city is hosting this great event, so I say why not participate.


I will also start the Friday Planners Confessions this coming Friday. My purpose for doing this is so you get to know me a little better as well as understand Planners are people too. We have our ups and downs. All creative ideas don't come out exactly like would like the first time either. We are not perfect, but we have a purpose and passion about being creative. So I hope you will join in my commenting and letting me know what you think. Until Tuesday The Social Butterfly Diva will pause on the blogging, partying, and decorating. See you soon!

Post a Comment

 
Top