GuidePedia

0
Birthday 38 was such a blast. My 38th B day was simple, but sweet. It included dinner dates with Girlfriends, Happy Hour at one of the hottest clubs in the Metroplex, love, laughter, and marching in the MLK parade with Mocha Sisters in observance of Dr. Kings Birthday. Some people may say what's the big deal or you are getting old, so why talk about it. As I have stated numerous times before I love a party, a celebration, a get together, or special event. It does not matter if it is my birthday, my children, family or friends. Party ideas for a Mother are as plentiful as for children. The honoree's likes and interest should always be apart of the planning of her special celebration. A Girlfriend Slumber Party, Girls Night Out or a fabulous party at a trendy club or special event location.

Though my birthday this year is not a "milestone" birthday, I truly have a lot to be thankful for and to celebrate pertaining to life. Life is precious and any birthday deserves recognition. So remember that when your family or friends birthdays approach. It is about the small things. A birthday message through text, Facebook, or phone. A birthday note or card. I received them all and I will tell you it made my week not just my day.

Now raise your glass! Here's to a prosperous, productive and profitable year! Until the next blog, confession, article, event or party, CHEERS!!

Post a Comment

 
Top