GuidePedia

0
Happy New Years!! 2011 the count down is about over. To start my New Year, I have decided to start Friday Confessions By The Planner. My blog is for you all to obtain various advice or information pertaining to Party Planning Ideas, the dos and don'ts of Wedding Planning/Special Events, and the current trends. My goal also is for you to get to know me and various vendors that I have established relationships with on a more personal level. For the professionals to peel back the layers and reveal that we are human too. My desire is for you to find us relatable and approachable. So there we have it, the birth of Friday Confessions By The Planner.


Each week I will share some personal observations about the business or even planning of family and/or friends functions that may have been life changing or frustrating. We Planners have a creative bug indeed, however sometimes we stumble and have to do and redo decor ideas. No we do not get it right the first time all of the time. Yes, we sometimes forget items on our "To Do List". Did I order the cake? Have I paid my bills? Did I send out the invites for the kids party in time RSVP receipt? So hang in there people. You do not have to be perfect.

I ask that you comment, share and enjoy each blog. Look forward to Fridays for the Social Butterfly Diva's Confessions. Until the next blog, interview or confession, you know I will be partying, because my party never stops. Smooches!!!

Post a Comment

 
Top