GuidePedia

0
Hey People!!! So guess, what I have done?? I have signed up for various cooking competitions. Primarily dessert focused along with a few entree contest. The most recent one is the Real Women of Philadelphia. My good friend, Alonda's mother Ms. Cynthia, was a finalist in the original competition. After watching her I became inspired. So I decided to sign up. I submitted my very first recipe tonight. I can't wait to see the results. Now you know that cooking was not the only excitement, but presentation too. The dessert I made is called Shelley's Pistachio & Cream Cheese Holiday Parfait. Just in time for the Holidays. You know how the Holidays and eating goes hand and hand. Especially desserts.... Wish me luck! Here is a photo of the delicious dessert.


More to come!!!! Remember never stops for this Planner!

Post a Comment

 
Top