GuidePedia

0
I have been busy people. Still taking Wedding Planner Certification Class. I will be finished in January 2011. I am also working on my baking techniques more everyday. Check out my blog Cupcake Divalishes to keep track of my baking progress. Possible relocation in the near future. Starting to looking into expanding LLC to be present in Georgia. Saving for Special Events Annual Conference in January, so that I can test for NACE certification. I am still working my regular 9-5. Yes, I get a tad bit tired, but anything worth having does not come easy. So, I am pushing forward. I decided to hold off on my brochure design until my blog design is complete this month by April Showers Blog Design. I am so excited about what the future will be for me personally as well as in business. As I have said before, "I love to plan a party, get togethers, festivals, and making dreams a reality." Live your passion!!! Blogging again soon.

Post a Comment

 
Top