GuidePedia

0
     Hey everyone! I hope you are safe and finding time doing new things in your homes with family and close friends. I believe the key to us all getting through this pandemic is to follow the guidelines medical professionals and the CDC have conveyed. Additionally, we can be creative with quality time spent with our loved ones. I'll be totally honest and tell you I am a movie buff. Prior to everything going on, I personally had a movie theater membership that I paid for monthly. This membership entitled me to see three movies a week at no charge. Yes, that's how much of movie lover I am. So imagine when getting out to go the movies was no longer an option, I had to figure another way. It didn't take too long because I already had Netflix, Prime VideoHulu and Disney Plus streaming services to allow me to watch movies and TV shows I had never seen. I became a regular couch potato watching an array of movies. After so long, it became boring and I started brainstorming and researching ways to make movie watching at home more entertaining. Here are ideas that you may find helpful.


  • Backyard movie night: Decorate the backyard like a drive-thru movie theater (projector, Bluetooth speakers and screen are needed)
  • Have themed snacks prepared for movie night
  • Girlfriend Zoom watch party movie night followed by discussion about the movie
  • Create fun seating for the kids with their snacks
  • Prepared dinner and movie resembling some of our favorite dinner movie theaters experiences



     These are just a few ideas for you to get started. I encourage you to tweak the ideas and make them your own for you and your family and/or friends. There is always an opportunity to have a theme, an event, entertainment and fun. If you find yourself struggling with ideas, the SocialButterfly Diva will answer your questions with no problem. Happy planning!!! Continue to follow your state and local government guidelines about social distancing, wearing face coverings, limitng the number of people for in person events, using hand sanitizer, washing hands, etc. Stay safe.

Cheers!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Top