GuidePedia

0
I have been gone for a while. My family experienced a life changing event with the passing of my Paternal Grandmother, "Granny". So blogging has been in the back of my mind for the last 2 months, while family has been in the forefront. Now that I have had this time away I ready to go. Last week I was able to get back into the groove of planning and decorating during my 20th year High School Reunion. Our Saturday event was a "All White Party". The event was held at an event location 2616 Commerce located in Deep Ellum (downtown Dallas). I will have to say the event was a success. Of course anytime you are apart of planning or even decorating and you are a planner, you immediately look at what you could have done differently.

I am now working on the planning of a Summer 2012 Wedding and a couple of other events. My plans for the later part of this year and early next will include numerous networking activities, educational experiences, and marketing of JasiChan to the masses. So if you have an event coming up with the need of assistance in planning and/ or decorating I am the one you can call on. Dinner Parties, Grand Openings for storefronts, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Weddings, Birthday Parties, or Girls Night OUT. Tell a friend, to tell a friend to tell a friend.

More blogging to come this week with deals with various vendors on flowers, invitations, decor products and more. Missed you all much. Until the next event, party or celebration, CHEERS!!!

Post a Comment

 
Top