GuidePedia

0
This is not my typical blog, but I had to share this with my readers. Rayovac the company that supplies batteries has an Essay contest for Moms for the Holidays. The Mom that wins will receive $1,000. Yes, I said it. Who could use a little extra this Holiday Season? I know I could and I am sure many other Moms could. So, I wanted to share the information with you. I have recently become a member of SheBlogs and the contest information was provided to me through SheBlog. Now the contest has been going on since mid November and the deadline is December 5, so you still have time to participate. The requirement for the Essay is that it should be 120 words and the Mom's Essay should be about why or how they feel they Rock the Holidays. Rayovac has a Facebook fan page, if you like that page it will take you to the tab that connects to the company website to submit your Essay entry. The winners will be announced December 10. Good Luck to all that particpate.

http://cdn.shoutlet.com/server/widget/16946

Post a Comment

 
Top