GuidePedia

0
Celebration is a party, festival, gathering or fun filled event. It is the act of enjoying life, accomplishments, and milestones. You know I love a reason to celebrate. I celebrate Birthdays of my children, family and friends. I personally believe you should celebrate the entire week if not month depending on if the Birthday is a known milestone like Sweet 16, 21st, 30, 40, 50, 60 and so on. Next month I will be celebrating my 38th Birthday, though it is not the quote and quote milestone Birthday, I have plans of doing something a little special. The entire year of 2011 will mean
 milestone celebration for my family. My daughter will be celebrating Sweet 16 in September. I will be celebrating with fellow classmates this July at our 20th High School Class Reunion. Also in February, I will be complete with my Wedding Planner Certification as well as testing for the NACE (National Association of Catering Executive) Certification.

I say give me a reason to throw a party and it's done. What are some the reasons you celebrate?


JasiChan Events or JasiChan Event Planning & Designers LLC does not own the rights to this song or video. The video is being shared for entertainment purposes only. The said company does not receive any gain for showing this video.

Post a Comment

 
Top