GuidePedia

0
A planner is needed in not only for the planning of a Wedding, but for other special gatherings. I am sitting here going down memory lane and recalling the numerous birthday extravaganzas for my children Jasmine and Chandler. Serious party planning started with the very first birthday. I would run around for months at a time making plans. Deciding on the venue, the guest list, the theme, and the bakery to make the cake. Now I will tell you, though I discovered this passion for designing events to entertain others, I also discovered that I missed out on the enjoyment of my children's birthday celebration, by being the planner. The only thing I would change about the parties would be to hire an Independent Planner, to eliminate the stress endured.

As women, most of us are taught as little girls to be independent and self reliant. Not a bad thing at all, however there are times that help from the outside is necessary and in our best interest. Releasing the desire for control for the sake of joy should be in the forefront of the mind when contemplating if hiring a planner is necessary. I promise even with the gift of planning, I forgot a number of task trying to balance both the planning and the emotions of a Mother on such special occasions. So Moms, even though you may find it hard to release control to someone else, do it. You will be pleasantly surprised and pleased at the results. Remember the Planner merely puts into action your ideas and request. She/He makes the ideas come to fruition, while having access to reputable vendors that they have established a business rapport with. This will eliminate the worries of researching and locating the right professionals.

Post a Comment

 
Top